Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Friday, 21 February 2020
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2020 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients. In order to serve, you must be a representative from organization that is an ARIN General Member in good standing.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees Finance Committee. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 24 June - 10 July and will convene via conference call the week of 13 July 2020.
The 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members in good standing.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 28 February:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive