Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Friday, 21 February 2020
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2020 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients. In order to serve, you must be a representative from organization that is an ARIN General Member in good standing.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees Finance Committee. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 24 June - 10 July and will convene via conference call the week of 13 July 2020.
The 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members in good standing.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 28 February:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR has been Retired
- Announcing the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- » View Archive