Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 05 February 2020
Volunteer now to serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! This is an opportunity for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on a key committee that is responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting (PPMM), participate in the Policy Development Process (PDP), and broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services.
To be considered for this committee, you must:
- be a representative from an ARIN General Member Organization in Good Standing or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- have attended or participated in at least one ARIN PPMM in the last three years; and
- be able to contribute approximately 20 hours of time during 2020 to review applications and select fellowship recipients.
Members from ARIN’s Board of Trustees and Advisory Council are eligible to serve.
Individuals interested in volunteering for the 2020 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a brief volunteer questionnaire no later than Friday, 14 February 2020, by visiting the following link:
ARIN volunteers are part of a unique leadership group that are committed to strengthening ARIN’s existing partnerships while forging new ones, increasing collaboration, and expanding awareness and education of ARIN’s services and programs. ARIN volunteers also contribute to identifying and mentoring future leaders within the community. Equally important, ARIN volunteers help to drive the future of ARIN, our community, and the Internet.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit:
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Wendy Leedy, Community Engagement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive