Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 05 February 2020
Volunteer now to serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! This is an opportunity for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on a key committee that is responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting (PPMM), participate in the Policy Development Process (PDP), and broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services.
To be considered for this committee, you must:
- be a representative from an ARIN General Member Organization in Good Standing or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- have attended or participated in at least one ARIN PPMM in the last three years; and
- be able to contribute approximately 20 hours of time during 2020 to review applications and select fellowship recipients.
Members from ARIN’s Board of Trustees and Advisory Council are eligible to serve.
Individuals interested in volunteering for the 2020 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a brief volunteer questionnaire no later than Friday, 14 February 2020, by visiting the following link:
ARIN volunteers are part of a unique leadership group that are committed to strengthening ARIN’s existing partnerships while forging new ones, increasing collaboration, and expanding awareness and education of ARIN’s services and programs. ARIN volunteers also contribute to identifying and mentoring future leaders within the community. Equally important, ARIN volunteers help to drive the future of ARIN, our community, and the Internet.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit:
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Wendy Leedy, Community Engagement Specialist, at email@example.com.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- New Base URL for Reg-RWS
- Presidents’ Day Closing Information
- Removal of TLS 1.0 Support for Whois-RWS and RDAP
- 2020 ARIN Leadership Announced
- Policy Implementation Scheduled for the Week of 30 March 2020
- Registration Open for Upcoming Sessions of IPv6 Address Planning Webinar
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program to Attend ARIN 45 is Extended to 25 February
- New Base URL for Reg-RWS on 19 February
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- » View Archive