IPv4 Waitlist Update – Next Distribution 24 March 2020
Posted: Friday, 31 January 2020
Internet Number Resources
On 18 December 2019, ARIN filled all existing approved IPv4 waitlist requests and was left with additional IPv4 address space cleared for issuance. In accordance with Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) policy 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist), which specifies that ARIN will only issue future IPv4 assignments/allocations (excluding 4.4 and 4.10 space) from the ARIN Waitlist, that additional IPv4 address space was cleared and approved to fulfill requests added to the waitlist.
To ensure equitable distribution, ARIN began a weekly distribution to the waitlist for as long as the available IPv4 address space lasted. The weekly distribution began on Friday, 27 December 2019 and consisted of all requests approved and added to the waitlist by close of business (7:00 PM ET) each Thursday.
As of today, 31 January 2020, there is no additional IPv4 address space set aside to fulfill requests added to the waitlist. In light of this, the next distribution will occur on or about 24 March 2020.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive