IPv4 Waitlist Update – Next Distribution 24 March 2020
Posted: Friday, 31 January 2020
Internet Number Resources
On 18 December 2019, ARIN filled all existing approved IPv4 waitlist requests and was left with additional IPv4 address space cleared for issuance. In accordance with Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) policy 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist), which specifies that ARIN will only issue future IPv4 assignments/allocations (excluding 4.4 and 4.10 space) from the ARIN Waitlist, that additional IPv4 address space was cleared and approved to fulfill requests added to the waitlist.
To ensure equitable distribution, ARIN began a weekly distribution to the waitlist for as long as the available IPv4 address space lasted. The weekly distribution began on Friday, 27 December 2019 and consisted of all requests approved and added to the waitlist by close of business (7:00 PM ET) each Thursday.
As of today, 31 January 2020, there is no additional IPv4 address space set aside to fulfill requests added to the waitlist. In light of this, the next distribution will occur on or about 24 March 2020.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
- Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
- Have You Registered Yet for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting?
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- » View Archive