IPv4 Waitlist Update – Next Distribution 24 March 2020
Posted: Friday, 31 January 2020
Internet Number Resources
On 18 December 2019, ARIN filled all existing approved IPv4 waitlist requests and was left with additional IPv4 address space cleared for issuance. In accordance with Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) policy 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist), which specifies that ARIN will only issue future IPv4 assignments/allocations (excluding 4.4 and 4.10 space) from the ARIN Waitlist, that additional IPv4 address space was cleared and approved to fulfill requests added to the waitlist.
To ensure equitable distribution, ARIN began a weekly distribution to the waitlist for as long as the available IPv4 address space lasted. The weekly distribution began on Friday, 27 December 2019 and consisted of all requests approved and added to the waitlist by close of business (7:00 PM ET) each Thursday.
As of today, 31 January 2020, there is no additional IPv4 address space set aside to fulfill requests added to the waitlist. In light of this, the next distribution will occur on or about 24 March 2020.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- New Base URL for Reg-RWS
- Presidents’ Day Closing Information
- Removal of TLS 1.0 Support for Whois-RWS and RDAP
- 2020 ARIN Leadership Announced
- Policy Implementation Scheduled for the Week of 30 March 2020
- Registration Open for Upcoming Sessions of IPv6 Address Planning Webinar
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program to Attend ARIN 45 is Extended to 25 February
- New Base URL for Reg-RWS on 19 February
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- » View Archive