New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Thursday, 23 January 2020
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Smart Cursor in Multi-factor Authentication (ACSP 2019.23)
- Inconsistency with password reset and Two-Factor Authentication
- Changed the default validity period of a Route Origin Authorization (ROA) in Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) from 10 years to 825 days
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
- Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
- Have You Registered Yet for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting?
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- » View Archive