Remote Participation at ARIN 44
Posted: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
The ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting will be in Austin, Texas from 31 October – 1 November. Will you? We sure hope so, but if you can’t make it in person, participating online can be equally rewarding!
In an effort to create a truly open community forum, ARIN provides meeting materials, live transcripts, and webcasts so you can be part of the action, wherever you are. Remote attendees will also have access to a live chat as well as voting options to make sure your voice is heard.
The webcast and live transcript are available to anyone, but if you want to join in the meeting chat room and add your voice to the discussion and participate in straw polls, you must register at:
Select “Register” and choose “Remote Participant” as your registration type. We are using Slack for ARIN 44 and all remote participants will be sent an invitation to create an account to access the meeting chat. We strongly encourage you to log in to Slack to test this functionality before the meeting begins so that you can participate fully when the meeting starts.
For more details about remote participation, visit:
We will notify all remote participants when the meeting materials, including the discussion guide, are available online. All remote participants are subject to the Remote Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:
Whether you participate in ARIN 44 remotely or in-person, you may want to brush up on what goes into policy creation before the meeting. If you need a refresher, we invite you to join us for a free webinar on ARIN’s Policy Development Process! During this informative session, we’ll discuss how policies are developed by the ARIN community, who participates in the PDP, and how you can get involved.
This webinar will be offered twice in the coming weeks: 3 October at 1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT and 24 October at 1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT. Simply choose which session you would like to attend on the online registration form:
Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your participation at ARIN 44! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- ARIN Announces the Final 2019 Election Slates of Candidates
- Remote Participation at ARIN 44
- Get Your Questions Answered at ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- ARIN Congratulates Selected ARIN 44 Fellows
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2019 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Customer Lunch in Wilmington Cancelled
- » View Archive