Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
Posted: Wednesday, 07 August 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is bringing our educational roadshow to Des Moines, IA. We hope you will join us at the Embassy Suites Des Moines Downtown from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM CDT on Thursday, 19 September 2019. This one-day event is your opportunity to learn about topics such as:
- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- ARIN Technical Services
- How Policy is Developed in the ARIN Region
- IPv6 Services
- IPv4 Wait List and Transfers
- Community Engagement with ARIN
- Open microphone to answer your questions!
Note: Are you part of an organization that would like to share its IPv6 implementation story with others? We want to hear from you! We would like to include your story as part of the agenda.
We will have a member of ARIN’s Registration Services Department with us in order to provide one-on-one assistance to anyone with questions about their ARIN-issued Internet number resources or anyone interested in applying for resources, such as IPv6.
In addition to providing great professional education, ARIN on the Road will give you a chance to connect with colleagues and find out how you can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the ARIN community.
Registration is free and lunch is on us! Seating is limited so register today at:
Help ARIN spread the word by extending this invitation to interested local friends and colleagues by sharing this email or the URL above.
Senior Director, Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive