Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
Posted: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
ARIN will be accepting nominations through 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 22 August 2019 to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).
To submit a nomination now for the ARIN Board of Trustees and/or Advisory Council, a nominator must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or from non-member organizations consistent with ARIN election processes and may make up to three nominations per open seat. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
Any individual, regardless of ARIN Member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates residing in the ARIN region to fill one seat on the NRO Number Council and incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
Now is time to also ensure your organization has an eligible Voting Contact on record. The voter eligibility deadline is Monday, 16 September. For steps on how to verify or update your organization’s Voting Contact, please visit:
For questions related to the nomination process, elections, to confirm or update your organization’s designated Voting Contact, or to certify your organization is eligible to participate in this year’s elections, please email email@example.com.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- Member Change to the 2019 Nomination Committee
- » View Archive