Congratulations to Selected ARIN 43 Fellows
Posted: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
ARIN is exited to introduce and welcome the following ARIN Fellowship Program recipients to ARIN 43 in Bridgetown, Barbados, 7-10 April 2019:
- Jaymon Lefebvre, Wild Rose School Division
- Imran Mohiuddin, Cybera Inc.
- Matthew Wilder, TELUS Communications Inc.
- Suzette Burley, Digicel Jamaica
- Rudolph Daniel, CalaHub
- Krislin Goulbourne-Harry, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College
- Richard V. Hamilton, Digicel Jamaica
- Cathrona Samuel, Antigua Public Utilities Authority
- Jeffrey Anderson, Implex.net, Inc.
- Mike Arbrouet, AppRiver
- Frank Hoonhout, State of Oregon
- Joel Large, GLW Broadband
- Barry Sherwood, GBIS Holdings Inc.
ARIN Fellows receive:
- Round-trip, economy class airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals
- An ARIN Advisory Council or a seasoned community member mentor
- Optionally: Registration and hotel accommodations for the Caribbean Network Operators Group (CaribNOG) 17 meeting 10-12 April.
ARIN congratulates all ARIN 43 Fellowship recipients and wishes to acknowledge and thank all ARIN 43 Fellowship Program applicants.
The application process for a fellowship to attend ARIN 44 in Austin, Texas, 31 October – 1 November 2019 will open soon. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program and to apply for a future fellowship, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about ARIN 43 or to register to attend in-person or remotely, please visit the link below. Advance in-person meeting and remote participation registration is free.
ARIN looks forward to your participation in-person or remotely this April for ARIN 43 and at future ARIN Public Policy and Members Meetings and events! If you’re interested in becoming a community mentor for a fellow at this or future ARIN meetings, please email members at arin.net.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Brooklyn and Wilmington in October
- Deadline to Participate in ARIN’s 2019 Call for Nominations Is 22 August
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- » View Archive