ARIN XX - Policy Proposals and Draft Agenda
Posted: Mon, 17 Sep 2007
The following policy proposals have been under discussion on the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List and will be presented for consideration at the upcoming ARIN XX Public Policy Meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on 17-18 October 2007.
- 2007-25: IPv6 Policy Housekeeping
- 2007-24: IPv6 Assignment Guidelines
- 2007-23: End Policy for IANA IPv4 allocations to RIRs
- 2007-22: Expand timeframe of Additional Requests
- 2007-21: PIv6 for legacy holders with RSA and efficient use
- 2007-20: Definition of known ISP and changes to IPv6 initial allocation criteria
- 2007-19: IANA Policy for Allocation of ASN Blocks to RIRs
- 2007-18: Global Policy for the Allocation of the Remaining IPv4 Address Space
- 2007-17: Legacy Outreach and Partial Reclamation
- 2007-16: IPv4 Soft Landing
- 2007-15: Authentication of Legacy Resources
- 2007:14: Resource Review Process
- 2007-13: Removal of ISP Immediate Need from End-User
- 2006-7: Changes to IPv6 initial allocation criteria
The full text for each proposal can be found at: http://www.arin.net/policy/proposal_archive.html
Agenda information has been updated. Find the draft agenda as well as hotel information at: http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/
Check back as the agenda information is updated periodically.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.