ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Wednesday, 08 June 2016
The ARIN Board of Trustees adopted Bylaws changes at its meeting on 20 May 2016. The changes include:
- Improving language for appointment of a Trustee for purposes of improving overall Board diversity of skills or background
- Clarifying the staggering of terms for Trustee and Advisory Council members
- Modifying the Trustee removal process to make removals by the Board of Trustees subject to membership ratification
- Clarifying the process for interim appointments and partial terms
- Changing the processes for Bylaws changes and Articles of Incorporation changes so all changes are sent to community consultation before final adoption by the Board of Trustees.
These changes were adopted following the Community Consultation on Bylaws Changes held 3 March to 2 April 2016. The changes include Article VI, Sections 1.b., 3, 4, 6, 7 and Article X, Sections 5 and 6.
ARIN’s Bylaws are available at:
View these changes in the Bylaws change log at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)