ARIN 35 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready! [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Tuesday, 07 April 2015
Next week is the ARIN 35 Public Policy and Members Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on six policy proposals.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove Operational Reverse DNS Text
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Needs Attestation for some IPv4 Transfers
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size per Section 4.4
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-22: Removal of Minimum in Section 4.10
- Draft Policy ARIN-2015-1: Modification to Criteria for IPv6 Initial End-User Assignments
We will also have some exciting features on our agenda, including:
- An update from the CRISP Team on the IANA Stewardship Transition process
- An IPv4 Transfer Experience panel
- The latest on Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP), the newly accepted IETF specifications for accessing Whois information
Whether you plan to join us online or in-person, we want to make sure you are ready. To help you prepare for the meeting, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download before the meeting begins. Just visit:
We hope to see you in San Francisco, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely!
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)