Confirm ARIN Election Voter Eligibility [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Wednesday, 01 October 2008
As previously announced, Friday 3 October is the last day to update contact information to ensure your organization is eligible to participate in the upcoming ARIN elections for seats on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Each ARIN Member in Good Standing with an eligible designated member representative (DMR) email address on record may cast one ballot in this important election. The requirements are found in the election guidelines at: http://www.arin.net/elections/electionguidelines.html#voter
ARIN Member Services has sent direct emails to all member organizations. If you have yet to respond, please contact email@example.com today to confirm voter eligibility or provide the needed data.
To prepare for the online elections, 17-24 October, you can do the following:
- Visit Election Headquarters at: https://app.arin.net/election/
– read candidate bios and answers to questions about currently debated topics
– read candidate statements of support
– submit your own candidate statements of support
- Watch the webcast of the Members Meeting in Los Angeles, Friday 17 October 9:00 AM PT
– hear from many of the candidates in attendance
– hear statements read on behalf of some candidates not in attendance
Verifying your organization’s ability to vote in the elections is step one. The important second step is casting and confirming your ballot during the online elections, 17-24 October. Spread the word and help ARIN get the vote out.
America Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)