Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
Posted: Thursday, 31 October 2019
Eligible Voting Contacts from General Members in Good Standing may now cast online ballots in the 2019 ARIN Elections to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).
Online ballots may be cast now through 6:00 PM ET, Friday, 8 November. To vote, simply log in to ARIN Online and look for the “Vote Now” link on your dashboard.
To view candidate biographies, please view the ARIN Elections 2019 Voter Guide at:
You may view video of candidate speeches and the Board Candidate forum that took place at ARIN 44 starting on late Friday afternoon, 1 November, at:
To view or submit a Statement of Support, please visit the link below. Anyone, regardless of voter status, is eligible to submit a Statement of Support for a candidate.
During the week of 4 November, all eligible Voting Contacts should receive a personal call from an ARIN representative reminding them to please vote and to answer any election-related questions they may have.
Participation in ARIN Elections requires only minutes of a voter’s time and is a key member responsibility. A single cast ballot provides eligible member organizations an opportunity to shape the future of ARIN, our community, and the Internet.
For questions about voting, or if you encounter an issue with the election system, please contact a member of the Member Services team immediately via email at email@example.com. You may also submit a question via ARIN Online and direct it to Meetings/Elections.
Thank you for your participation in the 2019 ARIN Elections!
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive