ARIN 44 Begins Today
Posted: Thursday, 31 October 2019
The ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in Austin! Join us from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT on Thursday and from 9:00 – 11:30 AM CDT on Friday to discuss 10 policies, the latest software developments, and ARIN Elections for the Board of Trustees, Advisory Council (AC), and NRO Number Council.
To close out the meeting, we will hold the Members Meeting on Friday afternoon at 12:00 – 1:30 PM CDT. At that time, we will review reports from the Board, AC, Registration Services department, and Engineering department.
View the ARIN 44 agenda and check for updates at:
As we receive presentations throughout the week, we will be posting them to:
If you cannot join us in Austin, you can still participate online via webcast, live transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join the meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or comments.
Remote participation info is available at:
The app for the ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting is available for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to download the app now:
A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at:
Join in the conversation about ARIN 44 at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive