Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
Posted: Monday, 14 October 2019
As we prepare for ARIN Elections to get underway from 31 October through 8 November, we are excited to host the first “Board of Trustees Candidate Forum”, which will be held from 2:30 – 3:00 PM on Thursday, 31 October, during the ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting. During this forum, ARIN Board of Trustees candidates will have the opportunity to answer selected questions received from the community.
We accepted questions from the community from 30 September to 11 October, and now we are interested in finding out which of these suggested questions are most interesting or important to you. You can rank the suggested questions anonymously using our online form before 5:00 PM EDT on 18 October:
During the forum at ARIN 44, a moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the selected questions. Note that there will be no questions taken onsite from the audience.
It is our hope that this forum gives you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate falls on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all of our voters make a more informed decision when it comes time to cast their ballots during the week of elections, which is such an important time for our community.
As a reminder, the Final Slate of Candidates was announced on 9 October. You may review all the candidate bios, their views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaire and read or make statements of support at:
If you have any questions about the Board of Trustees Candidate Forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your questions!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive