NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
Posted: Monday, 23 September 2019
The following individuals have confirmed their intent to seek a three-year term on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) beginning 1 January 2020:
- Martin Hannigan, Deep Edge Holdings, Inc.
- Aaron Hughes, 6connect, Inc.
- Dave Taht, Bufferbloat.net
To view candidate biographies and questionnaire responses, please visit:
Candidate Statements of Support may be made at:
Please note that all candidate Statements of Support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, upon approval, within one business day.
On 31 October 2019 during the ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting in Austin, Texas, each candidate will have the opportunity to address the community. These speeches will be posted online 1 November.
ARIN 44 and NANOG 77 attendees who are not ARIN Member Voting Contacts will be eligible to vote online from 28 October through 8 November if they register for the meetings by 21 October.
All eligible Voting Contacts from ARIN’s General Members in Good Standing as of 16 September will be able to vote online from 31 October through 8 November.
For questions, please email the Member Services team at email@example.com.
On behalf of ARIN and the ARIN community, congratulations and good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and involvement that elected candidates are willing to make towards ensuring the viability and growth of the community and the Internet.
John Curran President and CEO American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 January 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing Information
- On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio
- Reminder: Changes to Whois-RWS and RDAP Scheduled for 12 February 2020
- ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
- Updates to RPKI at ARIN
- ARIN Online and arin.net Operational
- Happy Holidays from ARIN!
- Deletion of “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- ARIN Announces Implementation of Weekly Waitlist Distribution
- » View Archive