Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
Posted: Monday, 12 August 2019
ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during this consultation on options for deleting aged report request tickets from ARIN Online. This important feedback will help inform ARIN’s path forward in this area.
Based on feedback, we have changed our implementation plan to include an “archive” option that users may select on a ticket to exclude it from the 90-day expiration policy. At implementation, we will notify users of the archive option so they can update any report tickets they wish to retain before we begin deleting aged report request tickets. ARIN users may also contact the registration services help desk to have ARIN mark all of their existing report request tickets for archive.
The ONLY tickets that will be affected are requests for the following reports that are over 90-days old:
- Associations reports
- WhoWas reports
- Reassignment reports
- User Reassignment reports
This consultation is available at: https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/community_consult/06-26-2019_aged_reports.html
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 January 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing Information
- On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio
- Reminder: Changes to Whois-RWS and RDAP Scheduled for 12 February 2020
- ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
- Updates to RPKI at ARIN
- ARIN Online and arin.net Operational
- Happy Holidays from ARIN!
- Deletion of “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- ARIN Announces Implementation of Weekly Waitlist Distribution
- » View Archive