Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
Posted: Monday, 12 August 2019
ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during this consultation on options for deleting aged report request tickets from ARIN Online. This important feedback will help inform ARIN’s path forward in this area.
Based on feedback, we have changed our implementation plan to include an “archive” option that users may select on a ticket to exclude it from the 90-day expiration policy. At implementation, we will notify users of the archive option so they can update any report tickets they wish to retain before we begin deleting aged report request tickets. ARIN users may also contact the registration services help desk to have ARIN mark all of their existing report request tickets for archive.
The ONLY tickets that will be affected are requests for the following reports that are over 90-days old:
- Associations reports
- WhoWas reports
- Reassignment reports
- User Reassignment reports
This consultation is available at: https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/community_consult/06-26-2019_aged_reports.html
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- Member Change to the 2019 Nomination Committee
- » View Archive