2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
Posted: Tuesday, 06 August 2019
Nominations are open until 5:00 PM EDT, Thursday, 22 August 2019 for candidates from the ARIN region to fill one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC). This body fulfills the role of the ICANN Address Supporting Organization Advisory Council (ASO AC).
Nominees for the NRO Number Council must reside within the ARIN region and be available to serve a three-year term beginning 1 January 2020. The incumbent may be nominated for consecutive terms.
NRO Number Council representatives are expected to attend ARIN meetings, one ASO AC in-person meeting during an ICANN meeting, and teleconferences.
To view initial requirements and responsibilities of the NRO Number Council, including the nomination process, please visit:
Any individual, regardless of ARIN Member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates for the NRO Number Council. The nominee must reside within the ARIN service region. To submit a nomination now, please click on the following link:
For questions or to request additional information, please email the ARIN Member Services team at email@example.com.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 January 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing Information
- On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio
- Reminder: Changes to Whois-RWS and RDAP Scheduled for 12 February 2020
- ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
- Updates to RPKI at ARIN
- ARIN Online and arin.net Operational
- Happy Holidays from ARIN!
- Deletion of “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- ARIN Announces Implementation of Weekly Waitlist Distribution
- » View Archive