2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
Posted: Tuesday, 06 August 2019
Nominations are open until 5:00 PM EDT, Thursday, 22 August 2019 for candidates from the ARIN region to fill one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC). This body fulfills the role of the ICANN Address Supporting Organization Advisory Council (ASO AC).
Nominees for the NRO Number Council must reside within the ARIN region and be available to serve a three-year term beginning 1 January 2020. The incumbent may be nominated for consecutive terms.
NRO Number Council representatives are expected to attend ARIN meetings, one ASO AC in-person meeting during an ICANN meeting, and teleconferences.
To view initial requirements and responsibilities of the NRO Number Council, including the nomination process, please visit:
Any individual, regardless of ARIN Member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates for the NRO Number Council. The nominee must reside within the ARIN service region. To submit a nomination now, please click on the following link:
For questions or to request additional information, please email the ARIN Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- Member Change to the 2019 Nomination Committee
- » View Archive