New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
Posted: Wednesday, 31 July 2019
We are pleased to announce that Chris Casselman has joined the ARIN team as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective 31 July 2019.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who brings a wide variety of financial experience to his new role at ARIN. He has provided financial and audit leadership to a variety of science and technology companies throughout his career, including most recently serving as CFO for a not-for-profit association.
Please join me in welcoming Chris to ARIN!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- Member Change to the 2019 Nomination Committee
- » View Archive