New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
Posted: Wednesday, 31 July 2019
We are pleased to announce that Chris Casselman has joined the ARIN team as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective 31 July 2019.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who brings a wide variety of financial experience to his new role at ARIN. He has provided financial and audit leadership to a variety of science and technology companies throughout his career, including most recently serving as CFO for a not-for-profit association.
Please join me in welcoming Chris to ARIN!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- David Farmer Stepping Down from ARIN Advisory Council
- ASO Announces Support for Fundamental Bylaws Amendment to Article 18 of the ICANN Bylaws
- Thanksgiving Day Closing Information
- Registration Open for New IPv6 Address Planning Webinar
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- » View Archive