New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
Posted: Wednesday, 31 July 2019
We are pleased to announce that Chris Casselman has joined the ARIN team as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective 31 July 2019.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who brings a wide variety of financial experience to his new role at ARIN. He has provided financial and audit leadership to a variety of science and technology companies throughout his career, including most recently serving as CFO for a not-for-profit association.
Please join me in welcoming Chris to ARIN!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- ARIN Announces the Final 2019 Election Slates of Candidates
- Remote Participation at ARIN 44
- Get Your Questions Answered at ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- ARIN Congratulates Selected ARIN 44 Fellows
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2019 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Customer Lunch in Wilmington Cancelled
- » View Archive