Apply Now for NEW ARIN Community Grant Program
Posted: Wednesday, 01 May 2019
We are pleased to announce a new ARIN Community Grant Program that provides financial grants to support projects that advance ARIN’s mission and benefit the Internet community within the ARIN region.
For 2019, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 (USD) and based on project need.
Projects must fit into one or more of these broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements: Promotes and facilitates the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes & technology improvements: Help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet number registry system
- Informational outreach: Advances the Internet by covering topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s new Community Grant Program at:
Grant applications will be accepted 1 May – 11 June 2019. A link to the application is available on the webpage.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 January 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing Information
- On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio
- Reminder: Changes to Whois-RWS and RDAP Scheduled for 12 February 2020
- ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
- Updates to RPKI at ARIN
- ARIN Online and arin.net Operational
- Happy Holidays from ARIN!
- Deletion of “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- ARIN Announces Implementation of Weekly Waitlist Distribution
- » View Archive