Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Montreal
Posted: Thursday, 18 April 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is bringing our educational roadshow to Montréal in collaboration with the Internet Society’s Québec Chapter (https://isoc.quebec). We hope you will join us at the AC Marriott Montréal in Montréal, QC from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Thursday, 30 May 2019. We will have a Happy Hour to follow immediately after the program, co-hosted by the Internet Society’s Québec Chapter. This one-day event is your opportunity to learn about topics such as:
- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- ARIN Technical Services
- How Policy is Developed in the ARIN Region
- IPv6 Services
- IPv4 Wait List and Transfers
- Guest speaker: IoT and 5G: an overview of opportunities and challenges for highly-scalable addressing schemes
- Community Engagement with ARIN
- Open microphone to answer your questions!
Note: Are you part of an organization that would like to share its IPv6 implementation story with others? We want to hear from you! We would like to include your story as part of the agenda.
We will have a member of ARIN’s Registration Services Department with us in order to provide one-on-one assistance to anyone with questions about their ARIN-issued Internet number resources or anyone interested in applying for resources, such as IPv6.
In addition to providing great professional education, ARIN on the Road will give you a chance to connect with colleagues and find out how you can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the ARIN community. You will also learn about the Internet Society and how to be a part of a local chapter.
Registration is free and lunch is on us! Seating is limited so register today at:
Help ARIN spread the word by extending this invitation to interested local friends and colleagues by sharing this email or the URL above.
Senior Director, Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Date for ARIN’s Initial Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions Announcement
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 5 September 2019
- Congratulations to the first ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Nomination Period Reopened for ARIN Board of Trustees
- Labor Day Closing Information
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 28 August 2019
- ARIN Online Maintenance Complete
- ARIN Online Maintenance Window Extended
- ARIN Online Maintenance Update
- » View Archive