Registration Now Open for 2019 CTU/ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting
Posted: Thursday, 07 February 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) invites you to join us for the second CTU/ ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting on Thursday, 11 April 2019, at the Barbados Hilton. Registration is now open:
CTU/ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting
Thursday, 11 April 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM AST
The theme for this year’s event, hosted in collaboration with the Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU), is “Caribbean Priorities for the Global Internet”.
The program will feature Caribbean and international speakers, round table discussions, and case studies on topics relevant to international Internet public policy in the Caribbean. The forum will offer attendees a holistic view of the issues, trends, and opportunities affecting adoption and development of the Internet in the Caribbean. It will also provide practical approaches and strategies, based on regional and international trends, in the following areas:
- Policy Harmonization: coordinating policy development initiatives
- Local, Regional and International Cooperation: safeguarding national and regional interests
- Policy Development Participation: tracking international developments and national implications
We hope you will be available to join us for this special event. Your contribution can help shape the region’s Internet development agenda.
Space is limited, so register today!
Caribbean Outreach Liaison
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 January 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing Information
- On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio
- Reminder: Changes to Whois-RWS and RDAP Scheduled for 12 February 2020
- ARIN 45 Registration Now Open
- Updates to RPKI at ARIN
- ARIN Online and arin.net Operational
- Happy Holidays from ARIN!
- Deletion of “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- ARIN Announces Implementation of Weekly Waitlist Distribution
- » View Archive