Registration Now Open for 2019 CTU/ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting
Posted: Thursday, 07 February 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) invites you to join us for the second CTU/ ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting on Thursday, 11 April 2019, at the Barbados Hilton. Registration is now open:
CTU/ARIN Public Policy Group Meeting
Thursday, 11 April 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM AST
The theme for this year’s event, hosted in collaboration with the Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU), is “Caribbean Priorities for the Global Internet”.
The program will feature Caribbean and international speakers, round table discussions, and case studies on topics relevant to international Internet public policy in the Caribbean. The forum will offer attendees a holistic view of the issues, trends, and opportunities affecting adoption and development of the Internet in the Caribbean. It will also provide practical approaches and strategies, based on regional and international trends, in the following areas:
- Policy Harmonization: coordinating policy development initiatives
- Local, Regional and International Cooperation: safeguarding national and regional interests
- Policy Development Participation: tracking international developments and national implications
We hope you will be available to join us for this special event. Your contribution can help shape the region’s Internet development agenda.
Space is limited, so register today!
Caribbean Outreach Liaison
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Deadline to Participate in ARIN’s 2019 Call for Nominations Is 22 August
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- » View Archive