New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Sunday, 13 July 2014
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Online users may now view their organization's active RSA/LRSA version and signing date by selecting their organization on the ORGANIZATION DATA page.
- Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs) requested within ARIN's Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) may now use AS0 as their origin Autonomous System (AS).
- The ARIN Suggestion form now includes a field indicating whether the author would like to be listed publicly or kept anonymous.
- Whois Inaccuracies may be reported via a web form.
- Links to this form have been placed on the right side of all Whois-RWS pages, as well as within the output for all Whois command line and port 43 queries.
- Whois Inaccuracy Reporting details may be seen on the ARIN Services Page.
- Shared Tickets
- For tickets that affect multiple Point of Contact records (POCs) for an Org ID, those tickets and ticket correspondence are now accessible to all Admin and Tech Points of Contact (POCs) linked to that Org ID.
- Before receiving correspondence notifications about tickets created by others, Admin and Tech POCs must add themselves as watchers using the button on each ticket's Ticket Information page within the TRACK TICKETS page.
- ARIN Online users may now search for whole or partial ticket numbers by selecting the SEARCH TICKETS button within the TRACK TICKETS page.
- When an approved IP address or Autonomous System Number (ASN) request ticket is inactive and nearing automatic closure, a notification will be sent to all ARIN Online users associated with Admin or Tech POCS linked to the appropriate Org ID.
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.