NRPM version 2007.2 - New Policy Implementation
Posted: Wed, 22 Aug 2007
On 14 June 2007, the ARIN Board of Trustees, based on the recommendations of the Advisory Council and noting that the Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process had been followed, adopted the following policy proposal:
- 2007-11: Refinement of ISP Initial Allocation Policy
- 2007-9: Modernization of ISP Immediate Need Policy
- 2007-8: Transfer Policy Clarifications
- 2007-7: Creation of Policy for Subsequent End-User IP Requests/Assignments
- 2007-4: Changes to IPv6 policy - removal of "interim" consideration
These policy proposals, as well as 2005-3: Lame Delegations, have been incorporated into version 2007.2 of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) which is effective 22 August 2007. NRPM version 2007.2 supersedes previous versions. See Appendix A of the NRPM for information regarding changes to the manual.
The guidelines for lame delegations have been updated and can be found at: http://www.arin.net/reference/lame_delegations.html
The NRPM can be found at: http://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html
Appendix A can be found at: http://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm_changelog.html
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.