Second Quarter Newsletter Available
Posted: Fri, 29 Jul 2005
The second quarter 2005 issue of our quarterly newsletter, ARIN Review, is now available. In it you will find:
- A report on activities at the joint meeting in April of ARIN XV and NAv6TF Summit in Orlando, Florida
- Guest article: On the Report from the Working Group on Internet Governance - by Raul Echeberria, LACNIC Executive Director/CEO
- Meeting reports from ICANN's April meeting, AFRINIC 2, RIPE 50, NANOG 34, and LACNIC VIII. In addition, there is a calendar of Internet community meetings that will take place in the 3rd quarter of 2005.
- AFRINIC Recognized as Fifth Regional Internet Registry
- ARIN XVI Announced
- Policy Proposal and Implementation Report
- 2005 Election Information
- ARIN Mailing List Migration
- Transfer Fee Waiver Extended
- Report on meetings of the ARIN Board of Trustees
- NRO Announcements
Click here to view the 2nd Quarter 2005 issue of ARIN Review.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for the newsletter can be sent to email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.