Agenda of the ARIN Board of Trustees Meeting - 18 July 2022
- Bill Sandiford, Chair
- Tina Morris, Vice Chair
- Bram Abramson, Trustee
- Nancy Carter, Treasurer
- John Curran, President & CEO
- Peter Harrison, Trustee
- Catherine Middleton, Trustee
- Paul Andersen, Past Chair
- Michael Abejuela, General Counsel, Secretary
- Alyssa Arceneaux, Executive Coordinator, Scribe
- Einar Bohlin, Vice President, Government
- Richard Jimmerson, COO
- Christian Johnson, Vice President, Information Security
- Brian Kirk, CFO
- Steve Ryan, Counsel
- Therese Simcox, Sr. Executive Assistant
- John Sweeting, CCO
1. Welcome, Agenda and Conflict of Interest Review
2. Approval of the Minutes
(Sandiford) (Exhibit A)
“The ARIN Board of Trustees approves the Minutes of June 20, 2022, as written.”
3. ARIN Committee Reports
Compensation Committee. (Sandiford)
Governance Committee. (Middleton)
Mailing List AUP Committee. (Abramson)
Nominations Committee. (Harrison)
Risk and Cybersecurity Committee. (Harrison)
Finance Committee. (Carter)
4. ARIN 2021 Form 990 and Form 990 T
(Carter) (Exhibit B)
“The ARIN Board of Trustees based on the recommendation of the ARIN Finance Committee and having reviewed ARIN’s 2021 IRS Form 990 and Form 990T, accepts these forms and directs the President to file them with the IRS.”
5. NRO EC Update.
6. General Re-Opening of ARIN Office.
7. ARIN Travel Qualified Policy.
8. August Board Workshop (August 3-4) Prep.
9. General Counsel Update.
10. “Lessons Learned” Report.
(Exhibit C) (Curran)
11. Open Action Item List.
(Exhibit D) (Curran)
12. Any Other Business.
13. Executive Session.