Special Meeting of the ARIN Board of Trustees - 5 April 2021
via Video Teleconference
- Paul Andersen, Chair
- Nancy Carter, Treasurer
- John Curran, President & CEO
- Peter Harrison, Trustee
- Catherine Middleton, Trustee
- Tina Morris, Trustee
- Bill Sandiford, Vice Chair
- Michael Abejuela, General Counsel, Board Secretary
- Anne-Rachel Inné, Sr. V.P.
- Richard Jimmerson, COO
- Brian Kirk, CFO
- Stephen M. Ryan, Counsel
- Therese Simcox, Sr. E.A., Scribe
- John Sweeting, CCO
1. Welcome, Agenda Review, & Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
The Chair welcomed all to the workshop at 4:02 p.m. ET. The presence of a quorum was noted. There were no conflicts of interest reported, and there were no comments on the agenda.
2. Workshop – ARIN Fee Harmonization Consultation
The Board entered an executive session workshop at 4:03 p.m. ET. The Board exited the session at 5:21 p.m. ET. During the workshop, the Board continued a robust discussion regarding the ARIN fee harmonization proposed. It is the Board’s view that staff should engage in a fee consultation with the ARIN community, taking into account the Board’s feedback from the workshop.
The President thanked the Board for its deep consideration of the proposal, and expressed his appreciation for their time and feedback. The Chair thanked staff and the President for their efforts and time involved in creating and presenting the materials to the Board.
The Chair entertained a motion to adjourn at 5:23 p.m. ET. The meeting was adjourned with no objections.