Posted: Wednesday, 09 October 2019
The 2019 ARIN Elections will be open from 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, 31 October through 6:00 PM ET on Friday, 8 November to seat two candidates on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five candidates on the ARIN Advisory Council (AC), and one candidate on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) to three-year terms that will begin on 1 January 2020.
ARIN Trustees Patrick W. Gilmore and Bill Sandiford; AC members Owen DeLong, Alyssa Moore, Tina Morris, Joe Provo, and Alison Wood; ARIN Board of Trustees’ current appointee, Regenie Fräser, and NRO Number Council member Jason Schiller will all conclude their current terms on 31 December 2019. ARIN thanks each of them for their time, service and ongoing commitment over the years.
The final 2019 candidate slates include:
ARIN Advisory Council
- Jeffrey Anderson, Implex.net
- Owen DeLong, DeLong Consulting
- Alyssa Moore, Canadian Internet Registration Authority
- Tina Morris, Amazon Web Services
- Anita Nikolich, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Joe Provo, Google
- Steven Wallace, Indiana University
- Matthew Wilder, TELUS Communications
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
ARIN Board of Trustees
- Bram Abramson, Technology Counsel
- Patrick W. Gilmore, Addrex
- Jacob Glick, North Inc.
- Catherine Middleton, Ryerson University
- Bill Sandiford, Intelligens
NRO Number Council
- Martin Hannigan, Deep Edge Holdings, Inc.
- Aaron Hughes, 6connect, Inc.
- Dave Taht, Bufferbloat.net
Voters should familiarize themselves with each candidate by reading the candidate biographies, responses to candidate questions, and Statements of Support available at:
On Thursday, 31 October during ARIN 44 in Austin, Texas, all candidates will have an opportunity to address ARIN’s Membership. New this year, ARIN Board of Trustees candidates will also have an opportunity to participate in a candidate forum that will be held directly following candidate speeches. You can tune into to the meeting’s webcast to watch these live or view the candidate speeches and the candidate forum video that will be posted online on Friday, 1 November.
To view ARIN’s election system instructions, please visit:
For questions pertaining to ARIN’s Elections, please email the Member Services team at email@example.com.
Participation in ARIN’s Elections is a key responsibility of ARIN Member Organizations whose ongoing involvement and ballots are crucial for electing ARIN leadership. Thank you for participating in ARIN’s 2019 Elections!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)