Posted: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
ARIN wishes to congratulate and welcome the following ARIN Fellowship Program recipients to ARIN 44 in Austin, Texas, 30 October through 1 November 2019:
- Bram Abramson, Technology Counsel
- Marcia Brandon, Caribbean Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Betty Fausta, IPEOS I-Solutions
- Daniel Fokum, The University of the West Indies
- Lendon Telesford, NTRC - Grenada
- Scott Johnson, SolarNetOne, Inc.
- John Olson, Webhiway Communications
- Joseph White, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas, Inc.
ARIN 44 Fellows receive:
- Round-trip, economy class airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals
- An ARIN Advisory Council or a seasoned community member mentor
- Optional registration and hotel accommodations for the North American Network Operators’ Group (NANOG) 77 meeting 28-30 October.
ARIN would also like to acknowledge and thank all ARIN 44 Fellowship Program applicants for their interest in ARIN’s Fellowship Program.
The application process for a fellowship to attend ARIN 45 in Louisville, Kentucky, 26-29 April 2020 will open soon. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program and to apply for a future fellowship, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about ARIN 44 or to register to attend in-person or remotely, please visit the link below. Advance in-person meeting and remote participation registration is free.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)