Posted: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
After the end of each fiscal year, ARIN staff compiles and publishes an annual report. These reports contain information about the activities of the ARIN staff, Board of Trustees, and Advisory Council. Included in the report are summaries of ARIN’s public policy discussions and actions, as well as its activities within the global Internet community.
The 2018 ARIN Annual Report is now available for download at:
The report includes:
- An overview of ARIN’s mission, services, and structure
- Updates from ARIN’s President & Chief Executive Officer and Board of Trustees Chairman
- A summary of 2018 accomplishments from ARIN’s Chief Operations Officer and Service Level Report
- Department highlights and Internet Governance participation report
- A recap of 2018 outreach events and public policy discussions
- An overview of ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) changes
- Activity reports from the Board of Trustees, Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council
- Internet number resource statistics for 2018 and historical activity
The 2018 Auditor’s Report will be posted once it becomes available.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)