Posted: Saturday, 15 September 2018
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and performed multiple bug fixes.
- Whois now provides an error response when it receives a forward domain query that does not include qualifiers or flags.
- Changes were made in ARIN’s system to improve the speed of network and ASN transfers.
- RPKI now allows input and certification of Direct Assignment (DS) and Direct Allocation (DA) resources that are under Early Registration Transfer (ERX) Project space as well as DS and DA resources that are top legacy networks.
- For RDAP queries on the Origin AS field, the results are limited to 256 networks.