Posted: Saturday, 21 July 2018
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and performed multiple bug fixes.
- Pages and processes in ARIN Online were improved and streamlined, including:
- Downloads and Services > Bulk Registration Data Reports: The process to gain access to Bulk Whois data, the Number Resources Without Valid POCs Report, and ARIN’s Registered ASN Report has been streamlined and additional information about these reports is provided on the page.
- Downloads and Services > WhoWas Report: The request process has been revised.
- Downloads and Services > Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS): The process to participate in this service been improved.
- IP Addresses > User Reassignment Report: The request window has been revised, and the ticket that is created when requesting a User Reassignment Report has been reworked.
- Your Account > Associations Report: The request window now contains additional information about the report.
- Delete Reassignments > Review Reassignments page: If you select Delete All Reassignments, the system now prompts you to confirm the deletion before removing the reassignments.
- An RDAP extension has been added to allow searching for networks using the Origin AS field.
- New fields have been added to the WhoisRWS RelaxNG Compact Schemas.