Posted: Saturday, 12 May 2018
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and performed multiple bug fixes.
- Pages and processes in ARIN Online were improved and streamlined, including:
- Separate IP address request flows were created for ISPs and end users.
- On the View & Manage Network page, the Parent Org name now appears in the Parent field next to the network link.
- The pages to recover Point of Contact records and Org IDs were improved.
- The Organization POC Info page was revised, and an option to Manage Organization POCs was added to the Actions menu on the Organization Record page.
- The Request ASN, Organization Record, Request Membership, and Edit Org Name pages were revised.
- ASNs in the ASN Number to Name file at ftp://ftp.arin.net/info/ are now listed individually, instead of in ranges. (ACSP 2017.18)
- Fee invoice attachments have been revised to include how to obtain additional information, such as a list of resources covered under the invoice. (ACSP 2017.5)