Posted: Saturday, 24 February 2018
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We completed a number of performance improvements and implemented multiple bug fixes on Whois.
- Transfer performance was improved, resulting in shorter processing time for large transfers.
- Pages and processes in ARIN Online were improved and streamlined, including Transfer Requests, Ticket - Request Details, Ask ARIN, and Password Change.
- ARIN’s MD5-PW generator has been updated and is available for use with ARIN’s Internet Routing Registry (IRR). It is available at: https://www.arin.net/public/hashTool.xhtml
- Updated the Whois Inaccuracy Form to provide additional guidance to users.
- For Two-Factor Authentication, removed QR code and key viewing after initial setup (customer request).