Posted: Friday, 29 September 2017
Next week is the ARIN 40 Public Policy and Members Meeting in San Jose, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on five draft policies:
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-3: Update to NPRM 3.6: Annual Whois POC Validation
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-4: Remove Reciprocity Requirement for Inter-RIR Transfers
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-5: Improved IPv6 Registration Requirements
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-6: Improve Reciprocity Requirement for Inter-RIR Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-8: Amend the Definition of Community Network
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 40 agenda will also feature many other exciting segments, including a new tutorial about the Policy Development Process, updates on software development, and information about ARIN’s upcoming customer survey. We will also hear candidate speeches for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council elections.
Leading up to the meeting, we want to make sure you are ready to participate as much as possible. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
Don’t forget that the ARIN 40 app is available for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to download the app and sign in with your event credentials.
We hope to see you in San Jose, but if you are unable to join us in person, remember that you can keep up with us by participating remotely! Learn more about remote participation by visiting:
View the full agenda and register today as either a remote or in-person attendee:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)