Posted: Saturday, 17 June 2017
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to email@example.com.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Some pages in ARIN Online, including the Organization, Network, and ASN pages, have been redesigned and menu options have changed.
- Adding, changing, or deleting Points of Contact (POCs) for an organization or number resource (network or ASN) is now easier.
- Information has been added to some pages to guide the user through a process or describe the next steps that they should take.
- The Origin AS field in the Network Information page is clearly identified as optional and used for informational purposes only, per customer request.
- Transfer statistics are now available via FTP. (ARIN Suggestion 2015.6). Specifications for the transfer file are also provided.
- A user who is appointed as a new Voting Contact will receive an email to notify them that a new message is in their ARIN Online Message Center.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes were made.