Posted: Tuesday, 28 March 2017
It’s less than a week until the ARIN 39 Public Policy and Members Meeting in New Orleans, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on six draft policies.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-3: Alternative Simplified Criteria for Justifying Small IPv4 Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2016-8: Removal of Indirect POC Validation Requirement
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-9: Streamline Merger & Acquisition Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-1: Clarify Slow Start for Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-2: Removal of Community Networks
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-3: Update to NPRM 3.6: Annual Whois POC Validation
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 39 agenda will feature many other exciting segments, including updates on registry data accuracy, ARIN software developments, and the latest news from each of the other RIRs. We will also hold an IPv6 panel discussion which will feature case studies and guidance from organizations that have successfully deployed IPv6. In addition, we are pleased to welcome ICANN President and CEO Göran Marby to ARIN 39; he will be speaking on Tuesday, 4 April.
Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure you are ready to get your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
If you haven’t downloaded the ARIN 39 app yet, now is the perfect time to do so! Visit https://crowd.cc/s/D8ja from your mobile device to download the app now.
We hope to see you in New Orleans, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely.
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We’re looking forward to your participation at ARIN 39!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)