Posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Next week is the ARIN 38 Public Policy and Members Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on eight draft policies.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR Transfers to Specified Recipients)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-7: Simplified requirements for demonstrated need for IPv4 transfers
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-1: Reserved Pool Transfer Policy
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-2: Change timeframes for IPv4 requests to 24 months
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-4: Transfers for new entrants
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-5: Post-IPv4-Free-Pool-Depletion Transfer Policy
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-6: Eliminate HD-Ratio from NRPM
- Draft Policy ARIN-2016-3: Alternative simplified criteria for justifying small IPv4 transfers
The ARIN 38 agenda will also feature many other exciting segments, including updates on software development and the importance of Whois accuracy and public safety. We will also hear candidate speeches for the ARIN Board of Trustees, Advisory Council, and Number Resource Organization Number Council elections.
Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure you are ready to participate as much as possible. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
We hope to see you in Dallas, but if you are unable to join us in person, remember that you can keep up with us by participating remotely!
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)