Posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
ARIN is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship program recipients for ARIN 38 in Dallas, Texas.
- Josh Crawford, Rigstar Communications Inc.
- Kathleen Monk, Kathleen Monk Consulting Inc.
- Orin Roberts, Bell Canada
- Shaun Rossi, Fidalia Networks Inc.
- Jason Bothe, Rice University
- Bradley Fidler, UCLA Computer Science Department
- Julie Percival, University of Texas at Dallas
- Dustin Phillips, ICANNWiki
- Alfredo Calderon-Serrano, Internet Society – Puerto Rico Chapter
- Gary S. Campbell, Ministry of Science, Energy and Technology
- Ashell Forde, Barbados Telecommunications Unit
ARIN Fellows receive:
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
- An ARIN Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor
ARIN Meeting Fellowships optionally include registration and hotel accommodations for the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG) meeting in October or the Caribbean Network Operators Group (CaribNOG) meeting in April when held back to back with ARIN’s Public Policy and Members Meetings.
We congratulate our newly selected fellows and thank everyone who applied to the ARIN Fellowship Program to attend ARIN 38!
We will soon begin accepting fellowship applications for ARIN 39 in New Orleans, Louisiana, taking place from 2-5 April 2017. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about or to register for ARIN 38 in Dallas from 20-21 October, please visit:
Advance meeting attendee registrations and registration for remote participation are both free.
We look forward to seeing you at ARIN 38, and we hope to receive your fellowship application for ARIN 39 in the coming months! For questions about the Fellowship Program or to learn more about becoming a community member mentor or volunteer as a mentor for future meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)