Posted: Wednesday, 06 April 2016
It is less than two weeks until the ARIN 37 Public Policy and Members Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on five draft policies.
- Draft Policy 2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR Transfers to Specified Recipients)
- Recommended Draft Policy 2015-3: Remove 30-day utilization requirement in end-user IPv4 policy
- Draft Policy 2015-7: Simplified requirements for demonstrated need for IPv4 transfers
- Draft policy 2015-9: Eliminating needs-based evaluation for Section 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 transfers of IPv4 netblocks
- Draft Policy 2016-1: Reserved Pool Transfer Policy
The ARIN 37 agenda will feature many other exciting segments, including updates on software development, data accuracy projects, and the IANA Stewardship Transition. We will also feature an IPv6 panel discussion titled, "Operational Success Stories," which will feature case studies and guidance from organizations that have successfully deployed IPv6.
Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure you are ready to get your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
We hope to see you in Montego Bay, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely!
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)