Posted: Thursday, 25 February 2016
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program recipients for ARIN 37 in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Mary Anne Carter, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Lerer, Open Stance Enterprises
- Alyssa Moore, Cybera
- Andrew Trudgeon, ISP Canada
- Roger Caruth, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania
- Jose R. de la Cruz, Internet Society, Puerto Rico Chapter
- Ricardo A. Marquez Fernandez, Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico
- Craig Mollerstuen, United Utilities, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
- Daledrey Barrow, Information Systems Unit, Treasury Department
- Gerry George, ICT Association of Saint Lucia (SLICTA)
- Margaret Leon, Barbados ICT Professional Association
ARIN is also excited to announce four additional individuals from Jamaica have been awarded partial Fellowships to attend ARIN 37.
- Patrick Anglin, University of the West Indies
- Gary Campbell, Ministry of Science, Technology, Energy and Mining
- Trevor Forrest, 876 Solutions
- Kevin Powell, University College of the Caribbean
ARIN Fellows receive:
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
- An ARIN Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor
ARIN wishes to congratulate our newly selected Fellows and to thank everyone who has applied to the ARIN Fellowship Program!
ARIN soon will begin accepting fellowship applications for ARIN 38 in Dallas, TX taking place from 20-21 October 2016! To learn more about ARIN's Fellowship Program, please visit and bookmark:
ARIN looks forward to your involvement in and support of the Fellowship Program and to receiving your application in the future!
Member Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)