Posted: Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Next week is the ARIN 36 Public Policy and Members Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on eleven policy proposals.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-1: Modification to Criteria for IPv6 Initial End-User Assignments
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-4: Modify 8.2 section to better reflect how ARIN handles reorganizations
- Draft Policy ARIN-2015-9: Eliminating needs-based evaluation for Section 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 transfers of IPv4 netblocks
All draft policy text is available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/
We will also have some exciting features on our agenda, including:
- An update on the IANA Stewardship Transition process
- A Fees and Services Update
- Candidate speeches for the ARIN Board, Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council elections
Whether you plan to join us online or in-person, we want to make sure you are ready. To help you prepare for the meeting, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download before the meeting begins. Just visit:
We hope to see you in Montreal, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely!
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)