New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Saturday, 12 September 2015
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to email@example.com.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Two-factor authentication (ARIN Suggestion 2013.8)
- For more information, visit https://www.arin.net/features/twofactor.html
- Email notifications available for ticketed request updates (ARIN Suggestion 2012.1)
- Initial POC validation messages will be sent to all email addresses associated with that POC (ARIN Suggestion 2013.27)
- All Whois queries now display related Abuse Point of Contact (POC) information (ARIN Suggestion 2014.25)
- Unpaid invoices will only appear in red if past due (ARIN Suggestion 2014.22)
- Requested query now displays on Whois results header (ACSP 2012.2)
- New Voting Contacts and Admin POCs may now directly replace their predecessors (previously, the current Voting Contact or Admin POC needed to be removed first)
- ARIN Election system outage detection has been improved
- Minor updates and bug fixes