New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Saturday, 20 June 2015
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
Of special import, the Registry Data Access Protocol (RDAP) has moved to production for use by ARIN customers as an alternative to Whois. For more details on RDAP, visit:
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The Registry Data Access Protocol (RDAP) is now public (2009.21: COMMON RIR WHOIS SYNTAX)
- Abuse contact information is listed in responses for simple reassignments
- DMRs have been relabeled Voting Contacts
- Error messaging now appears when a user with an existing pre-approval request attempts to submit another one
- Whois resource link url character limit increased to 200 characters
- /8s from other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) no longer appear as parent networks in Whois search results (ARIN Suggestion 2013.4)
- ARIN-Issued daily report now contains Autonomous System Number (ASN) assignments in addition to IPv4 and IPv6 assignments and allocations (ARIN Suggestion 2014.27)
- Minor updates and bug fixes