Posted: Saturday, 02 May 2015
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Transfers due to Mergers and Acquisitions (NRPM 8.2) may now be requested within ARIN Online.
- To request a transfer, log into your ARIN Online account and select TRANSFER RESOURCES on the left
- The Whois Inaccuracy Report form no longer requires a company name or phone number
- Whois port 43 query results no longer list /8 allocations from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) to other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs)
- Whois queries for resources administered by another RIR now contain links to that RIR's Whois (per ARIN suggestion 2011.29)
- Reponses from template processing are now conformant to RFC 3156 with pgp signatures and multi-part messages
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes