Posted: Tuesday, 07 October 2014
If you aren't attending NANOG, you can still register as a remote participant for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be webcast beginning today at 9:30 AM EDT today. The PPC is an open public discussion of Internet number resource policy, and part of ARIN's Policy Development Process (PDP). Learn more: https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog62
ARIN will be offering a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat options for remote participants. Registered remote participants may submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting. Register to attend in person or remotely today at https://www.arin.net/ppcregister
We will be adding new Jabber IDs at the 11AM break, so there is still time to take part in the conversation. Be sure to review our Remote Participation page for complete instructions.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2 Utilization Requirements
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1 [Maintaining IN-ADDRs]
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-15: Allow Inter-RIR ASN Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4 Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-20: Transfer Policy Slow Start and Simplified Needs Verification
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-16: Section 4.10 Austerity Policy Update
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from last-allocation to total-aggregate
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-18: Simplifying Minimum Allocations and Assignments
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-19: New MDN Allocation Based on Past Utilization
The Discussion Guide for the PPC is available at:
Copies of the presentations of the meetings will also be posted at the above URLs once the meeting has started, as they are available.
Registered NANOG 62 attendees do not need to register to participate in this session.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)