Posted: Thursday, 02 October 2014
Next week will be busy! With the Public Policy Consultation (PPC) at NANOG 62 and ARIN 34 Public Policy and Members Meeting, we will be in the thick of important community discussions on ten policy proposals.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2 Utilization Requirements
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1 [Maintaining IN-ADDRs]
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-15: Allow Inter-RIR ASN Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4 Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-20: Transfer Policy Slow Start and Simplified Needs Verification
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-16: Section 4.10 Austerity Policy Update
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from last-allocation to total-aggregate
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-18: Simplifying Minimum Allocations and Assignments
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-19: New MDN Allocation Based on Past Utilization
Whether you plan to join us online or in-person, we want to make sure you are ready. To help you prepare for the meeting, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download before the meeting begins. Just visit:
Copies of the presentations of the meetings will also be posted at the above URLs once the meeting has started, as they are available.
We hope to see you in Baltimore, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely!
View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register today by visiting:
The PPC at NANOG 62: https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog62
ARIN 34: https://www.arin.net/ARIN34
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)