Posted:Saturday, 20 September 2014
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Transfers to Specified Recipients within the ARIN Region (NRPM 8.3) may now be requested within ARIN Online
- To request a transfer, log into your ARIN Online account and select TRANSFER RESOURCES from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Domain Name System (DNS) improvements
- DNS changes will be reflected nearly real-time (previously within 24 hours)
- Users may now specify Nameserver TTL's when managing Reverse DNS via ARIN Online or ARIN's Registration RESTful Web Service (Reg-RWS)
- Reliability and security improvements
- Paid membership eligibility information has been added to the ORGANIZATION DATA page
- To apply for paid membership, select "Apply" next to an eligible Organization Identifier (Org ID)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes