Posted: Wednesday, 28 May 2014
Don't forget to mark your calendar and join us for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be held during NANOG 61 in Bellevue, Washington on Tuesday, 3 June 2014, from 9:30 - 1:00 PM. The policy consultation is part of ARIN's Policy Development Process, and it is an open public discussion of Internet number resource policy.
Registered NANOG 61 attendees do not need to register to participate in this session.
If you plan to attend and are not registered for NANOG you must register for the ARIN PPC at the https://www.arin.net/ppcregister
There is no registration fee for this ARIN session, and it does not provide you entry to any other NANOG programming or social events.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for New Multiple Discrete Networks
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-3: Remove 8.2 and 8.3 and 8.4 Minimum IPv4 Block Size Requirements
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-5: Remove 7.2 Lame Delegations
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1 [Maintaining IN-ADDRs]
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-8: Alignment of 8.3 Needs Requirements to Reality of Business
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2 Utilization Requirements
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-11: Improved Registry Accuracy Proposal
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-12: Anti-hijack Policy
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-13: Reduce All Minimum Allocation/Assignment Units to /24
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4 Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-15: Allow Inter-RIR ASN Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-16: Section 4.10 Austerity Policy Update
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from last-allocation to total-aggregate
ARIN will offer a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat options for remote participants. Registered remote participants can submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting. Details are available at: https://www.arin.net/ppcremote
Register to attend in person or remotely today!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)