Posted: Monday, 22 July 2013
You are invited to nominate candidates from the ARIN region to fill one seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council that will become vacant when Jason Schiller's term expires on 31 December 2013. Candidates must be willing to serve a three-year term beginning 1 January 2014. Incumbents may be nominated for consecutive terms.
Nomination details are included below this message. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Any individual, regardless of ARIN membership status, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates for any open NRO Number Council position. For nomination information, see the ARIN Election System Instructions page.
- Any individual residing within the ARIN region may be nominated, with the exception of Regional Internet Registry staff members. View the countries in the ARIN service region.
- All nominees must confirm that they qualify to serve and do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List.
- Nominations must be received by 17:00 ET on Tuesday, 20 August 2013.
- Each nominee must submit the nominee questionnaire by 5pm ET 23 August. The questionnaire is available for review on the NRO NC Election Procedures page.
- ARIN will contact all nominees via email and/or telephone to verify that they are willing and able to fulfill a three-year term. If ARIN cannot reach the nominee, the nomination will be rejected.
- ARIN encourages nominees to view the Requirements and Responsibilities of NRO NC Members. Responsibilities of NRO NC representatives are further outlined in the ASO Memorandum of Understanding.
- Further information about the NRO NC is available on the ASO website.